Please real ABC Jet Ski Rental Policy completely. ABC Bicycle and Jet Ski Rentals of Mesa, Arizona will only rent watercraft to persons 21 years of age or older. A valid driver’s license must be presented upon registration. The watercraft will be assigned to the renter and a rental agreement must be completed before departing the shop area.
A $75 deposit is required before any watercraft will be reserved for you!
This deposit will be credited to the rental fee at the time of registration. This is a non-refundable deposit due to the limited season and the demand for watercraft. If you do not show for the rental and it has been reserved the entire rental will be charged for that day.
- Cancellations outside of 7 days are eligible for full refund, less 15% processing fee.
- Cancellations between 3 and 7 days are eligible for the same refund ONLY if we are able to fill the reservation. If not, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellations less than 3 days out receive NO REFUND.
A representative of ABC Bicycle and Jet Ski Rentals will inspect each watercraft prior to departure for prior damage. An inspection sheet will be logged and digital photos will be taken. The sheet and photos will become part of your rental contract. We strongly advise you to perform your own inspection as well. Please be thorough, as you will be responsible for any damage found upon return.
Cash, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards. Any and all collection fees, except normal processing fees, shall be the responsibility of the renter and will be billed to your credit card.
ABC Bicycle and Jet Ski Rentals offers NO insurance against damage to the machines, persons or property. You may be covered under your homeowners insurance policy. Please check with your insurance agent about adding a rental damage rider to your homeowners policy if you are not already covered.
At ABC Bicycle and Jet Ski Rentals weekends begin at 6pm on Friday. Please be aware of this when managing your schedule and rental fees.
All rentals require a $500 damage deposit. All damage deposits must be made on a pre-authorized credit card at time of rental. This deposit will be refunded 100% when the watercraft is returned undamaged.
Guidelines For a Safe, Fun, and Memorable Jet Skiing Adventure!
- Inspect the watercraft one last time, you are responsible for any damage incurred while renting the watercraft.
- Verify that you have a copy of the rental contract, liability waiver, and safety certificate (if applicable).
- If renting a trailer also, secure the watercraft, trailer, and hitch before departing.
- Verify that you have enough gas in the watercraft to make it to your next stop. This should also be noted on the inspection sheet.
TIME OF DELIVERY:
- Please have driver’s license ready and your credit card or cash for your damage deposit.
- Complete watercraft inspection checklist. We will be orienting you with the watercraft at this time.
- Life jackets will be provided for each rider. Try them on to ensure a proper fit.
- Complete, sign, and return the rental agreement.
- Return all items used for the trip. This includes the watercraft, life jackets, key and lanyard, any and all safety equipment. You are responsible for lost items and will be charged accordingly.
- Report any problems encountered or damage that occurred while the watercraft was in your possession.
- Review the watercraft and trailer (if applicable) with the Blue Sky representative. Final signoff on damage report will happen at this time. Keep this report, it will protect you should any damage claims be made against you.
- Leave e-mail address with ABC Bicycle and Jet Ski Rentals for valuable RETURN RENTER discounts.
ON THE WATER:
- Jet ski’s and jet boats must not be started or running in less than 3-4 feet of water. The propulsion system on these watercraft require drawing water from the lake and forcing the water from the back of the watercraft, creating a vacuum under the watercraft strong enough to suck up rocks, stones, shells, and vegetation. These items will damage the propulsion system, resulting in costly repair bills for you.
- Pay attention to all traffic on the water. As these watercraft will be the most maneuverable on the water, it will be your responsibility to yield the right of way to all other watercraft.
- No watercraft should be running if there is anyone in the water in the immediate vicinity! Severe injury can occur in a very short time.
- Generally, the “rules of the road” on the water is similar to those on land. Oncoming traffic should be passed on the right, do not cut across another boats bow. When passing traffic going in the same direction, pass to the left, leaving as much space as possible between watercraft. A safe rule of thumb is 200 feet between watercraft.
- When leaving the watercraft unattended (beaching the watercraft at your favorite sandbar, for example), remove the key and lanyard from the watercraft and keep it with you. You will be responsible for lost or stolen watercraft while in your possession.
- ABC Bicycle and Jet Ski Rentals is a strong advocate of watercraft safety, and work closely with local authorities to ensure safety on the water. Operation of all watercraft is monitored by the DNR and the Sheriff’s department. Please be aware of all pertinent laws regarding safe operation of the watercraft. All boating safety issues are available to read at The Handbook of Arizona Boating Laws and Responsibilities. (©Boat-Ed).